22, Nov 2005 18:34
For NZ fans, the DomPost has a giveaway for the Red Carpet Event here in Wellington.
Even better is the fact that there are multiple ways to enter and you can enter via mobile phone once each day (with a new code from a coupon in the paper).
Here's the details at Dompost.co.nz with prizes as follows,
* Walk the red carpet into the New Zealand Premier of KING KONG
* Limousine transfer to the event
* Formal dress hire provided
Runner up prizes
* 10 double passes to the Parade Grandstand for perfect viewing of all the red carpet action
* 20 Reading Cinema double passes to the movies
Enter quick if you'd like to join me after I win one of the two double passes up for grabs...
Kong Spy Gandalf -- set photos & news from NZ...
skiip.net | Gandalf -- more King Kong multimedia...
Win a double pass to the King Kong red carpet event
22 November 2005
The Dominion Post and Reading Cinemas are giving you the chance to win one of two double-passes to the KING KONG red carpet event at Courtenay place on 14 December.
First prize includes:
• Walk the red carpet into the New Zealand Premier of KING KONG
• Limousine transfer to the event
• Formal dress hire provided
Plus runner up prizes of:
• 10 double passes to the Parade Grandstand for perfect viewing of all the red carpet action
• 20 Reading Cinema double passes to the movies
Enter one of three ways:
Enter the coupon promo code and your details here.
Clip the KING KONG coupon from The Dominion Post between Tuesday, 22 November and Wednesday, 07 Dec. Fill in your details and send it in an envelope, with your name, address and phone number on the back, to:
PO Box 3742
or drop it into the competition entry box at Reading Cinemas in Courtenay Place.
A new promo code will appear on the coupon each day between 22 November and 07 December. Text this code to 3100 to enter. Your texts are automatically collated during the promotion. You can text each code only once per mobile phone.
Entries close at 12 noon on Thursday, 08 December. Winners will be announced in The Dominion Post on Monday, 12 December. For full terms and conditions click here.
Terms & conditions for the King Kong promotion
22 November 2005
1. The King Kong promotion commences on Tuesday 22nd November and closes at 12 noon, Thursday 8th December.
2. Coupons will be printed every day from 22 November to 07 Dec. Each coupon contains a different promo code.
3. Entrants have three means by which they can enter this competition:
3.1 Complete the official entry form with their name, phone number, email address (if applicable) and postal address and post to: King Kong, Marketing, PO Box 3742, Wellington. Photocopies of the official entry form will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid. Only one completed coupon per envelope will be accepted. No responsibility is taken for late/lost/misdirected mail or incomplete entries. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
3.2 Text the code word by mobile telephone to 3100. Texts cost $0.20 each. Each day a different code word will be printed in The Dominion Post. You are only permitted to text each day's promo code once per mobile phone. Your texts are automatically collated during the promotion.
3.3 Enter your personal details and the daily promo code in the fields provided on the King Kong page at www.dompost.co.nz. You may only enter the promotion once a day (i.e. you may only enter one time per promo code).
3.4 If a winner cannot be contacted or has provided incorrect contact details, the prize will be redrawn.
4. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
5. This promotion is not open to schools, clubs or retailers - only individuals and/or families may enter.
6. Entry to the competition is deemed parental permission.
7. Employees, contractors and immediate family members of Fairfax New Zealand Limited are ineligible for this promotion.
8. Entrants may enter as many times as they would like, provided that each entry complies with these Terms & Conditions.
9. Every correct entry (postal, text and internet) will be entered in to the draw.
10. All Internet, text and postal entries must be received by 12 noon on Thursday, 08 December 2005.
11. Winners will be notified via the winners' ad that will appear in The Dominion Post on Monday, 12 December. If a winner entered the "King Kong" promotion by text message, then the mobile telephone number from which the text was sent will also give notification.
12. The major prize is one of 2 double passes to the King Kong red carpet event on Dec 14, including limousine transfers to the event, formal dress hire and entry to the New Zealand premier screening of King Kong.
13. The first runners up prizes are one of 10 double passes to the parade-viewing grandstand, provided by Wellington City Council.
14. The second runners up prizes are one of 20 double passes to the movies at Reading Cinemas. Vouchers to be redeemed by 31 March 2006.
15. The draw will take place at the offices of The Dominion Post, 40 Boulcott Street, Wellington on Thursday, 08 December 2005.
16. Prizes will be couriered.
17. All of the prizes noted above are not exchangeable, transferable nor redeemable for cash.
18. Winners must be available for publicity purposes.
19. The Dominion Post and Fairfax New Zealand Limited are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
20. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information. Once the prizes have been claimed, The Dominion Post will destroy all entries unless entrants have agreed to be contacted about future promotions.
21. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.
23. All entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited. Fairfax New Zealand Limited will keep the personal information it holds about you confidential and not disclose it to third parties. You may ask to access that personal information and request that corrections are made to it. By ticking the "Yes" box in the print ads that states, "Are you happy to receive information from The Dominion Post?" Fairfax New Zealand Limited has your consent to enter your personal information into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about Fairfax New Zealand Limited, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions. You may access, request an update or correction of your personal information by putting the request in writing to Personal Information, Marketing, The Dominion Post, PO Box 3742, Wellington.